Repair is free of charge:
When the product returned is still within warranty period and damages are due to component failure.
Or it occurs due to Powergood's improper manufacturing and design.
Repair need to charge:
(1) When products' warranty period has expired.
(2) If electrical or physical damages are caused by customer.
(3) The product returned is over 6months from first operation but no problem is found after analysis.
(4) Damages due to Acts of God such as fire, flood, earthquake, etc.
(5) Time-deteriorating parts require replacement such as electrolytic capacitors.
When power supplies do not function properly,
please check the following troubleshooting procedure before returning a unit.
If the power supply still has a problem, please contact the designated distributors or our
sales representitive for information (a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number) about
how to return the power supply to us.
1. Environment where some measures need to be taken. Genernally power supplies should have a special care depending on an operating environment.
2. Over loading occured.
3. Under voltage lock out (UVLO) function has triggered. This may cause module acting failure mood.